* NOTE * These rolls are intended for commercial, hotel and hospitality environments worldwide and are suited to industry professionals. You can shop our standard non-woven wallpapers Here.
Our commercial grade Type II Vinyl meets strict USA fire regulations and is a more durable alternative to our standard non-woven wallpaper, making it ideal for commercial projects worldwide. These rolls are printed to your project requirements with a lead time of approx. 6-8 weeks.
We offer interior designer and wholesale stockist rates. Get in Touch to set up your trade account today.
Starting life as a giant wall mural, this luxury Peacock wallpaper by Dupenny will diffuse an air of elegance into your abode with its magnificent plumage! If you're looking for home decor ideas, this oriental-inspired bird wallpaper works well in all settings, and is suitable for adults and children alike. With added highlights of peacock blues and greens, this colour variation has a rich, regal feel.
10m Roll: W 52cm x H 10m (approx. W 20.5in x H 33ft)
Scale: W 104cm x H 60cm (approx: W 41in x H 2ft)
Match: Drop by 30cm (approx. 1ft)
Substrate: USA Commercial Grade Type II Vinyl
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• There is a 6-8 week lead time for commercial grade vinyl. Please Contact Us regarding rush orders, in case we are able to help.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match.
• We regret that refunds can not be granted for this item unless faulty as our commercial wallpapers are custom printed to your project requirements.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).