* NOTE * These rolls are intended for commercial, hotel and hospitality environments worldwide and are suited to industry professionals. You can shop our standard non-woven wallpapers Here.
Our commercial grade Type II Vinyl meets strict USA fire regulations and is a more durable alternative to our standard non-woven wallpaper, making it ideal for commercial projects worldwide. These rolls are printed to your project requirements with a lead time of approx. 6-8 weeks.
We offer interior designer and wholesale stockist rates. Get in Touch to set up your trade account today.
The sassy synchronised swimmers in this Splash! wallpaper by Dupenny are perfect for adding a drop of lido fun time to your bath time. This popular pattern was inspired by bathing beauty and Hollywood legend, Esther Williams. Splash out and create something totally unique in your wash room with this fun, playful wall covering. Dupenny's signature monochrome palette will compliment any colour scheme.
10m Roll: W 52cm x H 10m (approx. W 20.5in x H 33ft)
Printed Pattern Repeat
Scale: W 52cm x H 75cm (approx. W 20.5in x H 30in)
Substrate: USA Commercial Grade Type II Vinyl
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• There is a 6-8 week lead time for commercial grade vinyl. Please Contact Us regarding rush orders, in case we are able to help.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match.
• We regret that refunds can not be granted for this item unless faulty as our commercial wallpapers are custom printed to your project requirements.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).