Introducing the iconic 'Peggy' T-shirt from our 50s Housewives range. Now you can wear your most loved characters close to your hearts! Dupenny shirts are made with a conscience in a climate neutral factory, running on wind and solar power. We've sourced the best organic, soft combed cotton shirts we could find ... So no guilt whatsoever about buying more clothes - hooray!
T-shirt: Organic combed cotton jersey
Ink: Sustainable Inks
Method: Hand screen printed
If you are between sizes we recommend sizing down.
For larger sizes, our unisex t-shirts are very similar.
Please refer to the size chart measurements.
• Features include double needle sleeves and hems, crewneck with ribbing and a slim fitted silhouette with discreet side seams.
• To make your Dupenny shirt last please hand-wash or cool wash separately and dry flat.
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Printed in Blighty (Great Britain).