This boutique Pin-Up wallpaper by Dupenny is a nod and a wink to the great American pin-up artists and models of the past. If you’re a fan of the works of Gil Elvgren, Alberto Vargas and George Petty then this wallcovering is for you! Allow these buxom bombshells to brighten up the bedroom, boudoir and beyond. Dupenny’s timeless monochrome palette will compliment any project or colour scheme.
3m Panel: W 52cm x H 3m (approx. W 20.5in x H 10ft)
10m Roll: W 52cm x H 10m (approx. W 20.5in x H 33ft)
Scale: W 104cm x H 60cm (approx: W 41in x H 2ft)
Match: Drop by 30cm (approx. 1ft)
Substrate: Smooth Coated 180gsm Non Woven
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match. Unopened items may be returned within 14 days for your money back.
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and aim to dispatch orders within 3 business days. Some products may be printed to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth. No detergent, and certainly no scrubbers!
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).