This quirky Potions wallpaper will transport you straight into a Victorian apothecary. The shelves are full in the Dupenny pharmacy; whatever your prescription I assure you, we have it. Always be sure to read the labels! If you look closely you will find a plethora of weird and wonderful ingredients ... bird droppings anyone? Dupenny’s signature monochrome palette will compliment any colour scheme.
This design comes in both Black & White and Colour, and can be customised to suit your needs, including colours, repeat sizes and materials. This pattern is also available as matching Fabric.
3m Panel: W 52cm x H 3m (approx. W 20.5in x H 10ft)
10m Roll: W 52cm x H 10m (approx. W 20.5in x H 33ft)
Printed Pattern Repeat
Scale: W 52cm x H 75cm (approx. W 20.5in x H 30in)
Match: Straight or Drop
Substrate: Smooth Coated 180gsm Non Woven
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match. Unopened items may be returned within 14 days for your money back.
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and aim to dispatch orders within 3 business days. Some products may be printed to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth. No detergent, and certainly no scrubbers!
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).