Inspired by the Art Nouveau era this boutique Mermaids wallpaper from Dupenny reveals an enchanting underwater world. The depth of design is simply mesmerising and leagues ahead of high street patterns. Whether you're looking for bathroom inspiration or girls' bedroom ideas, this sophisticated wallcovering in contrasting navy blue on white will add wonder to all corners of the home.
3m Panel: W 52cm x H 3m (approx. W 20.5in x H 10ft)
10m Roll: W 52cm x H 10m (approx. W 20.5in x H 33ft)
Scale: W 208cm x H 75cm (approx. W 82in x H 30in)
Match: Drop by 18.75cm (approx. 7.5in)
Substrate: Smooth Coated 180gsm Non Woven
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match. Unopened items may be returned within 14 days for your money back.
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and aim to dispatch orders within 3 business days. Some products may be printed to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth. No detergent, and certainly no scrubbers!
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).
Colour is much darker than the sample and although the rolls were in individual tubes they were dented on arrival. A box and some bubble wrap or similar may have been better to protect the wallpaper. Beautiful paper though and we look forward to putting it up.
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. I have searched but cannot seem to find your original sample order.
May I ask if this purchased from us directly or through one of our stockists? The colours can vary a bit between batches, so I am wondering if there was a long wait between your sample order and your roll order? If you haven't already used the rolls please do send us some photos so we can see the difference in the colours, and we will be happy to assist in printing a closer match to your sample, if you prefer.
Regarding the packaging, we have never had any issues with the tubes we use, but occasionally things do get damaged in transit, which is out of our control. If you had contacted us at the time to report this we would have replaced the damaged goods right away and filed a claim with our courier. Again, if you have not already used the rolls please send some photos and we will be happy to assist.
I hope this helps!