Add an element of 1920s fashion to your home with this luxury 1920s Glamour wallpaper from Dupenny. Featuring flapper girls and speakeasy themes, this design transports you back to the prohibition era of The Great Gatsby and the roaring 20s. Perfect if you're looking for boudoir ideas, or simply wish to create an air of vintage decadence around the home. Dupenny’s timeless monochrome palette will enhance any colour scheme.
This design can be customised to suit your needs, including colours, repeat sizes and materials. This pattern is also available as matching Fabric.
Our A4 samples give you an idea of the colours, scale of design and quality of paper. Our 1 metre offcuts are ideal if you wish to see a larger section of a design. They are also great for crafts or smaller projects, such as decoupage or drawer liners.
A4 Sample: 21cm x 29.7cm (approx. 8.27in × 11.69in)
1m Offcut: W 52cm x H 1m (approx. W 20.5in x H 3.25ft)
Printed Pattern Repeat
Scale: W 52cm x H 150cm (approx. W 20.5in x H 5ft)
Match: Straight, Drop, or Random
Substrate: Smooth Coated 180gsm Non Woven
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match. Unopened items may be returned within 14 days for your money back.
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and aim to dispatch orders within 3 business days. Some products may be printed to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth. No detergent, and certainly no scrubbers!
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).