These tongue-in-cheek 50s Housewives tiles are perfect if you’re looking for mid century kitchen or utility room ideas, or if you would like to inject some fun and personality into your home. Dupenny’s classic monochrome palette will compliment any colour scheme. Our beautiful tiles are sourced in the UK and are hand-decorated and fired in our studio kiln by a skilled ceramicist.
You can mix and match our printed tiles with plain tiles for a unique look that suits your taste! Choose from Vintage White (a slightly milky off-white that matches our wallpapers perfectly), Brilliant White or Jet Black.
Square: W 152mm x H 152mm x D 7mm (approx. W 6in x H 6in x D 1/4in)
Materials: Glazed ceramic
Transfers: On-glaze inks
Method: Water-slide transfers
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Our tiles are made to order with a lead time of 4-6 weeks.
• We regret that refunds can not be granted for this item unless faulty/damaged as our tiles are custom made to your requirements.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).