Sputnik, space age design shapes form this funky Atomic wallpaper by Dupenny. Use this wacky wallcovering on all four walls or to create a bold design feature, injecting some 1960s Jetson style into your home. This colour version is one of 3 designs (Accessorise, Atomic, Vintage Dress) featuring the same midcentury inspired colourway of orange, green and grey.
This design comes in both Black & White and Colour, and can be customised to suit your needs, including colours, repeat sizes and materials. This pattern is also available as matching Fabric.
Our A4 samples give you an idea of the colours, scale of design and quality of paper. Our 1 metre offcuts are ideal if you wish to see a larger section of a design. They are also great for crafts or smaller projects, such as decoupage or drawer liners.
We can not guarantee which part of the design you will receive.
A4 Sample: 21cm x 29.7cm (approx. 8.27in × 11.69in)
1m Offcut: W 52cm x H 1m (approx. W 20.5in x H 3.25ft)
Printed Pattern Repeat
Scale: W 52cm x H 60cm (approx. W 20.5in x H 2ft)
Substrate: Smooth Coated 180gsm Non Woven
Ink: VOC Free Latex Vegetable Inks
Method: Digitally Printed
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and trimming may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Please ensure you order the correct number of rolls required. If in doubt we recommend purchasing an extra roll or panel, in the event that you should fall short and we can no longer batch-match. Unopened items may be returned within 14 days for your money back.
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and aim to dispatch orders within 3 business days. Some products may be printed to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Easy peasy to install and remove.
• We recommend using ready-mixed wallpaper paste.
• Wipe clean with a soft dampened cloth. No detergent, and certainly no scrubbers!
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).