Va-va-vrooom! Made using the finest bone china, each piece is decorated and kiln-fired in our workshop in Brighton, UK. Dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended.
Fun fact: Did you know that when Emily started Dupenny, one of her biggest goals was to one day buy her very own S1 Jaguar E-Type? Yeah, we're still working on that goal! ...
Product Dimensions (excluding handles)
W 9cm x H 9cm (approx. W 3.5in x H 3.5in)
Fine bone china
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Wipe clean with a soft, soapy cloth. No harsh scrubbers!
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and aim to dispatch orders within 3 business days. Some products may be made to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).